Bath Mounted Transducer
PCT manufactures bulkhead mounted megasonic transducer assemblies in Halar or Tefzel coated aluminum and stainless steel with frequencies from 450 KHz to 2.2 MHz. Our Direct Bond & Indirect transfer transducer assemblies are available with a wide variety of process tanks and constant temperature baths. We can build the tank and transducers to your specifications or we can design a custom bulkhead mount transducer assembly for your existing tank.
Because PCT’s technology allows for multiplexed operation, our transducer assemblies can be mounted in vertically in the sidewall of a tank allowing for greater design flexibility with larger substrates or complex geometry parts. Transducer assemblies come in standard wafer sizes (100mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm and 450mm) — plus custom sizes.
- Frequency range 450 KHz to 2.2 MHz
- Direct or Indirect configurations
- Bottom or sidewall(vertical) configurations
- For ambient to 80C operation
- Compatible with a variety of chemistries
- Single and dual cassette sizes up to 450mm
- Custom sizes and configurations available
- Multiplexed or Full-on operation